Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sleeping Good

Mackenzie - you are sleeping so good at night! I didn't think that you would be sleeping through the night until you were 6 or 7 months old and I'm so proud! Now, I'm not going to be silly about this - I do realize that at any point and time you could decide to change your sleep pattern, but I'll take it as long as you'll allow it!

I remember the first time you slept through the night - it was Thursday, July 17th. We went to sleep at about 10:00 p.m. and you didn't wake up until 5:30 the next morning. As awesome as that was, I think I was more scared that something was wrong. After all...before this you were waking up every 2 to 3 hours. And you've been sleeping well ever since!

Here are some pictures of you napping a couple of weeks ago (I'm already behind on our new blog!) at 7 1/2 weeks. I had to actually wake you up to change you and feed you...

Sleeping so peacefully...



In your big girl swing which you hated when you were only 3 or 4 weeks!


You're trying to wake up...



Oh!! We all know what this face means!


Now you're mad because I'm taking pics...



There's that face again...


Still got the face...



It really is pretty cute...


My new favorite pic!

Mackenzie - I hope you always know how much I love you! Love, Mommy

1 comment:

The Walkers said...

Hey sweet girl! I am so happy that you are sleeping so well for your Mommy and Daddy. I will be at your school twice a week, so be looking for your "aunt" Lauren