Today I picked you up a little early from daycare in hopes that we would be able to sit outside and play on a blanket in the yard, but you would not have it. Apparently you did not sleep too well today and were very sleepy. You still managed to smile and talk with me in the rocker for about 30 minutes. You light up my days and I don't know what I would do without you. I just know that any day you're going to laugh! You try so hard and you make the face, but no noise comes out...it will be any day now.
You are holding your head up so good and turning your head to watch Mommy and Daddy walk by. It's so fun to see how alert you are becoming and I think you're really enjoying having control over where you're looking. You're also doing great with your tummy-time! Mommy and Daddy didn't enforce it the way we should have, but you are getting so good! Today you were holding your head up at a 60 degree angle and you're almost able to push yourself off the floor. We're going to keep practicing!!
Mommy has had a cold for the last week and I think you have caught a little bit of it. You are just a little congested and snotty sometimes, but it's not too bad. Tonight, we watched some 'Friends' DVDs with Nonna and vegged out! You really love the TV and although I'm sure it's just the flashing lights, it drives Mommy crazy! You're not supposed to watch TV at all for a long time even though Daddy thinks it's fun to watch football in the man chair together! :)
You're going to be three months old on Friday...THREE MONTHS! I can hardly believe it. I love you so much and I know your Daddy does too!
Hugs & Kisses!
Mommy
I just want you to know that your Nonna did this to you! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment