Tuesday, May 19, 2009

11 month update

Mackenzie - you are 11 months old! As you can tell from these pictures, you are ALL OVER THE PLACE! I can't keep you still for even a few seconds. You are so independent and want to do everything by yourself! You are walking really well with the help of a push toy and you like pushing it up and down the hall.

You are always smiling (unless you're teething!) and such a happy baby! You like to clap and wave "bye bye". You are so smart and you absorb everything around you.

Daddy and I love you more than words could ever say! You truly brighten our lives!

We love you!
Mommy & Daddy


































2 comments:

Nonna said...

WOW Mackenzie! You ARE all over the place!!
I love LOVE your little outfit! You are so adorable!!!

See you tomorrow sweety!! Can't wait to HUG & KISS you!!!

Say Hi to Mommy & Daddy for me!
LOVE NONNA!

Pamela said...

I knew Miss Mac's birthday was coming up soon. Michael just turned 1 on June 5th. Hard to believe we were all in Fayetteville a year ago. She sure is a pretty little thing!