Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mackenzie's 12 Month Portraits

We hired Paige Horras to take some portraits of Mackenzie for her 12 month pictures and oh...my...gah! They turned out SO GOOD! We talked about using one in a large frame over the couch, but now I don't know how we will choose! Let me know which one you think is the best!





















And here are some of Mackenzie & me!







3 comments:

Margie @ Smiles Forever Photo said...

Mel you look BEAUTIFUL!!!
Just think this time last year we were all on baby watch!

Where does the time go!! Thank you for sharing your Beauty with us along her journey!! I love watching her GROW up.

Hugs and Love, M

BTW, Happy BIRTHDAY!! XOXO

Laurie said...

Hey Mel! Mackenzie is beautiful! My favorite picture is the 9th one of her sitting in the chair on the railroad tracks (I believe) clapping her hands. She is too cute! Hope all is well.

Erin said...

She is adorbale! Her eyes are going to get her into trouble one of these days, they are amazing! Those pictures turned out perfect!!