Mackenzie, you are finally walking on your own!!!! Mommy & Daddy were getting ready to go to Kelli & Beau's rehearsal dinner tonight and you were playing in the hall. I was out there with you and you stood up on your feet with your hands on the ground. You've done this a few times before, but this time you were able to stand up from that position and take a few steps. I was jumping up and down and clapping like crazy telling you what a great job you were doing which I'm pretty sure scared you because you plopped back down on your bottom. It didn't take you long - after the first few steps, you were all over the place.
We are really enjoying watching you take all of these steps and learning so much along the way.
We love you,
Mommy & Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment