Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Day @ School

Here is my little love bug all dressed up for Valentine's day. 


Yes, I know that it's not official V-day, but I got Mackenzie a super cute dress and matching purse (thanks Old Navy!) to wear so for school purposes, today is Valentine's day!!

For her classmates, we decided to give one of Mackenzie's new favorite things - play-doh.  Target (my personal fave...) had a cute bag of mini V-day colored cups.  I really hope the other children like it as much as Mackenzie does.  I also hope that they don't mush it into their parents' carpets or anything.  Mackenzie hasn't done that yet...

While Mackenzie was looking through her cute purse filled with play-doh Valentines for her classmates, I asked her "Are you going to give these to your friends?" and she said "NO."  We're still working on sharing!

After getting her all bundled up and ready to go, I ran out to start the car and warm it up.  When I walked back up the porch to the door, this is what I saw:

Cutest. face. ever.


She really knows how to make my day!

No comments: