Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Breakfast with Santa

Dec. 6, 2008

Aunt Erin invited us to Breakfast with Santa at the Arkansas Children's Hospital and we had a great time! When Mackenzie gets bigger I think it will be even more fun! There were crafts and a calling center where the kids could call Santa (how cute!) and of course - pictures with Santa himself!

Mackenzie was extremely good and I think she enjoyed being in a new place and "people watching". I have always heard stories about how most kids are afraid of Santa, but Mackenzie looked like she was really relaxed while they had their chat. It was adorable! We even ran into a few friends while we were there! I will post the pictures soon!


Aunt E & Mackenzie waiting in line for Santa!


Telling Santa about her wish list!


Can you tell she was ready for a nap? :)

Our first Breakfast with Santa!!

1 comment:

Benfield Photography said...

Calling Santa? How fun! Y'all are the cutest dang thang!