My mom, who has been here for a few months enjoying some time with Mackenzie, went home Friday. It was a very sad day, but I understand that she probably missed her family, her own bed and Charlie too!
We have been trying to keep up with each other through the Webcam, but sometimes it just doesn't do the trick. I know Mackenzie misses her Nonna and I just wanted to give her a "shout-out" on here and let her know how much we love her!
Nonna - you are the best and we can't wait to see you again. Hopefully it will be very soon! We love you SOOO much!

Nonna and Mackenzie watching "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" (the original of course!!).

She loves her Nonna!!
Poppa came all the way from Florida just to see his favorite grand-daughter!
Mackenzie thought Poppa looked kind of like Santa Claus!
Poppa's fingers were really tasty too!
We miss you too Poppa!
No comments:
Post a Comment