Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Family Walk

April 20, 2009

After dinner, Matt, Mackenzie, and I went for a walk around the neighborhood. It was sooo beautiful outside so we had to take advantage of the weather!

I recently got a nifty little umbrella stroller that just so happens to also be hot pink (which I'm so excited to use this weekend in the Race for the Cure of the Ozarks) and Mackenzie loves it! I think what she likes about this one in comparison to our "heavy duty" stroller is the fact that she can really see everything around her and she doesn't get nearly as hot. I like it because it weighs 8 pounds rather than 30 and it's much easier to maneuver.


Heading out...



She kicked her feet and talked the whole time we were walking, so we think she really liked it.

Matt didn't want to take this pic...he doesn't like pictures in "public"!! :)

When we got home, I wanted to get some pictures of Mackenzie in front of the house. I mean, someday she'll probably want to know what her very first home looked like!! I know that when I look at old photos of me as a child, I like to look at everything in the background of the photo too.



As I was taking the pictures, I noticed Mackenzie's eyes looked extra pretty, so I tried to get some close ups...






Matt and I decided that we should do this more often especially when it's such great weather!

1 comment:

julia said...

Her eyes are beautiful... just sparkling.