Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mackenzie is 10 months old

April 19, 2009

I know I say this EVERY time, but seriously...I wish I could find a way to make time stop. Well, not stop, but just slow down at least a little bit!!!!

Mackenzie, you are TEN MONTHS OLD! How does it feel?? You are getting so independent and you love being mobile! You have started "really" crawling, going from crawling to sitting up, pulling up, "cruising" around your crib and the furniture, and even recently taking steps BY YOURSELF with your push toy! You always have the biggest smile on your face and you're just so, so happy!

You are very vocal and are talking quite a bit. You can say "da-da", "ma-ma", "bye-bye", and "ba-ba" although they are very rarely in the correct context. You have even started shouting...just because you can! You like the sound of your own voice and you love talking to Mommy and Daddy. You have a very cute laugh that sometimes sounds fake, but cute none-the-less. You are also really into mocking us when we cough or make "pfff" noises.

You are weighing about 22 pounds and you seem to have grown in length quite a bit although I don't have an accurate measurement right now. You are eating Stage 2 and 3 foods as well as some table foods. You really enjoy feeding yourself because I think it makes you feel like a big girl - which you are!! You still enjoy taking baths except that now, towards the end of the bath during the rinse off, you tend to get a little upset and want out.

Mackenzie - we love you more and more and MORE every day and each new phase is our favorite. You keep us on our toes and make our lives and many others so much more enjoyable just because you're in it!

We love you,
Mommy and Daddy













This was right when Aunt Erin came over and you
decided you were done with the pictures and wanted to play!!





So excited to see Aunt E!

No comments: