Saturday, March 20, 2010

Breakfast

No doubt about it, breakfast is Mackenzie's favorite meal of the day!  She wakes up wanting milk, cheerios, yogurt - whatever she was dreaming of the night before.  This morning was no exception and Mackenzie was talking about fruit snacks while I changed her diaper.  I was a few seconds behind her running into the kitchen and when I turned the corner, this is what I found:


At first, I honestly didn't know whether to laugh or scold her.  I held back my smile and grabbed the camera (come on - this was just too cute not to get a picture!).

She was so proud of herself.

After snapping a few shots, I gently explained that she couldn't hang on the drawers.  We'll see how much good that does...

Here she is eating her cheerios & yogurt melts while her waffle was "cooking" in the toaster.




Then she started to unbutton & unzip her sleeper.  I'm not sure what her fascination with undressing is these days, but I'm trying not to give it a lot of attention in hopes that she'll get bored with it!

I love this sweet face.

Oh!  And check this out!  Matt left a canvas with three different colored paints on the island in the kitchen with a note that says "To make a memory."  He explained that he wants us to put our footprints and handprints on the canvas - how cute & sweet is this Daddy!!!  Love you babe!

Our favorite colors and pink for Mackenzie.

No comments: