This past weekend was the weekend that I was going to get a PERFECT picture of Mackenzie in her adorable Christmas outfit so that we can use it on a Christmas card...well, it was suppose to be anyway.
Mom and I took Mackenzie to Erin's house where there were two beautiful trees just waiting to have someone take a picture in front of them! We even had help from Tom, Brenda, Erin, AND Izzy Parker! But no...it was not meant to be.
Now, please don't misunderstand - Mackenzie was looking very cute in her outfit. It's just that there were no smiles! Well, maybe one or two, but we didn't catch them on camera. Plus, she has a new face she's trying out where she sticks her tongue out and then chews on it a little - she looks like a very cute monkey with this face. But that is not the face of a Christmas card picture.
Hopefully we will be able to get some cute pictures when we have our tree up and decorated - I just don't want to wait too long because I'd like to send the cards out within the next couple of weeks.
Matt and I got our first Christmas tree last night from my mom - thanks so much Mom!! - and we are putting it up this week. Hopefully we will have it up before the Thanksgiving holidays and the Razorbacks have us away from the house for a few days. Realistically though, it will probably be this weekend.
Maybe, just maybe, we will get some smiles then!
1 comment:
What a cute little Christmas outfit! Won't it be the sweetest picture when you catch that smile. I can't believe even Izzy couldn't get it out of her!
Post a Comment