Friday, November 14, 2008

Dinnertime

















Tonight Mackenzie decided that she wanted to feed herself. Well...actually, we attempted to feed her and she was playing with her tongue more than usual which made feeding her impossible to do! So, after about 20 minutes of trying to feed her, we let her do it herself and as you can see above, she LOVED it!! It was the biggest mess I've ever seen (so far....) and it was so worth it.

Afterwards, she laughed and laughed at me being silly which was wonderful because up until this point, we had to tickle her to death to even get close to hearing her laugh!

Mackenzie - you are becoming more of your own little person and Mommy and Daddy are infatuated! You're the coolest kid we know and we love you soooo much! Muah!

3 comments:

Benfield Photography said...

I, too, look like this after feeding myself. It's pathetic! :D

JohnAshleaAikmanLee said...

I am so LUCKY to have the most beautiful niece ever! I remember the days when Aikman had food all over her. I am pretty sure it happened last night! I love you guys:)

Mary said...

Ha, ha, ha, ha! I laughed out loud when I saw these pictures!!!! She is such a happy baby!