Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
-Proverbs 3:5
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
So...I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet, but I'm SO excited about Christmas (notice the new background!) Not just because it's my favorite holiday, but because it's Mackenzie's first Christmas and that seems to make it so much sweeter!!
We took a few pictures of Mackenzie in a cute little Christmas outfit....she didn't like it at first. I don't know if it was the outfit or the danger time-zone between 6 and 7:30. Anyway, here's some of the pics we took:
5 comments:
Nah...you don't seem excited about Christmas at all! Ha, ha! Way to get your little girl 'in the spirit'!
she is so adorable...miss you!
My sweet baby girl!!!
How stinkin cute is she..
Love all of these.. Love them!! M
What did you to my niece? How dare you make her cry! I am just kidding. Those pics are SSSOOO adorable! I love you guys!
Post a Comment