My niece, Savanna Aikman Lee, will be ONE YEAR OLD on October 9 and we had her first birthday party this past Saturday! It was so fun to get to celebrate with family! I feel like a broken record when I say this, but I can't believe time has flown by so fast! If there is one piece of advice I would give to anyone, it's ENJOY IT! Whether you have a baby or not, soak up every moment because it won't last forever! Take a step back and look at the big picture - and thank God for every day!
Aikman,
We love you so much! You're growing into a beautiful little girl and I can't wait to see what you're going to do next! Happy birthday sweetie!
Love,
Aunt Mel, Uncle Matt and Mackenzie
Proud Nonna and sweet, sleepy Mackenzie
The babies and the babies' babies with Gloria - our very own angel!
You love your fingers!
Mommy loves you Mackenzie!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment