Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.
-Proverbs 3:5
Monday, October 13, 2008
Lazy Days
We lounged around and did pretty much nothing this past Sunday! It was wonderful and we really enjoyed it! Since I've been working, I feel like I am soaking up every second of the weekend. The daycare ladies have let it slip that Mackenzie has started laughing out loud. Since she's only done this with us once, this was very sad news!! So, needless to say, I am doing everything I can to make a mental note of everything she does...not to mention trying EVERYTHING to make her laugh! Here's some pics from our lazy day...
Mackenzie, I amm glad to see you having so much fun. You have a wonderful Mother and Daddy and the are really having a good time with you. Sorry I can't be there to see it but I will not be leaving Florida any more. Take care and have more fun.
1 comment:
Mackenzie, I amm glad to see you having so much fun. You have a wonderful Mother and Daddy and the are really having a good time with you.
Sorry I can't be there to see it but I will not be leaving Florida any more.
Take care and have more fun.
Love Grandpa Campbell
Post a Comment