Monday, October 13, 2008

Living it Up

Tonight, Nan came over to play with Mackenzie and eat spaghetti! It was very fun to share Mackenzie's new vocal skills! I got a cute pic of Mackenzie and Nan (see below) and I'm also adding some from this morning where Mackenzie showed off some more new skills!


Mackenzie,

We have been having SO MUCH FUN with you these last couple of weeks! You are doing new tricks every single day and we can't wait to see what you will do next. You are so amazing and so much fun to be around! Just this morning you realized that you could grab your feet! It was one of the cutest things you've done so far and I just had to get a few pictures! You're growing faster than Daddy and I can keep up with and we just love every minute! You're the best and we love you so much!

Love,
Mommy
































No comments: