Thursday, October 23, 2008

Daddy's Home

Yay! Mackenzie was SO excited to see her Daddy last night! He made it home just in the nick of time! She was eating her bedtime bottle and getting those heavy eyelids, but when Daddy came in to say hello she was wide awake and all smiles!

I think Matt was pretty shocked at how much bigger she got in just 7 days. She's even got more personality and is of course doing all new tricks!!

It was very fun to watch them spend time together - I know Matt missed her a lot.

Mackenzie,

Your daddy loves you soooo much! Words cannot express how much he missed you while he was gone. I was given strict instructions to give you kisses multiple times per day and let you know that those were special kisses from Daddy. You loved every bit of them!

You are so amazing and your daddy and I are so blessed to be your parents. We love you so much!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments: