Well, it's New Year's Eve and I have to admit that I am pretty excited about saying goodbye to 2008. I'm one of those people that really enjoys a brand new notebook and set of pens, so you can imagine my excitement about starting a new year.
2008 was wonderful for many reasons, but some of the most memorable things are Matt and I found out we were having a baby girl, we purchased our first home, Mackenzie Ann Parker was born on my birthday, and we shared Mackenzie's first Christmas!! Oh...and don't let me forget one of the most important things - we got engaged! :)
2009 means watching Mackenzie turn 1, marrying my best friend, being there for my MANY friends who are getting married, and GETTING HEALTHY! I am very excited for all of these new things...even the getting healthy part. I want Mackenzie to grow up eating a healthy dinner that I prepared myself at home every night at the dinner table with her family. That's my main goal for the new year which combines both getting healthy and learning to cook. Wish me luck!
Matt and I don't have any big plans for tonight - I think we are just going to enjoy a night at home where we know we can sleep in the next day! Plus New Year's Day will be busy trying to get a list of "to-do's" done around the house, and then there's always the babysitter factor! :)
Anyhow, I just wanted to write a short note to everyone - please be careful while you're out and about tonight! See ya next year!
4 comments:
Happy New Year Parkers!!
I love you all so much!!!
May you have health, wealth, faith and peace this new year!!
Love
Mama/Nonna
Happy New Year Matt, Mel, & Mackenzie.
I enjoy this blog more than you can know.
May 2009 be a year full of blessings for you all.
I love you,
Meemaw
More UPDATES please!!!
Don't forget that date thing ;)
I love you.
I miss ya'll terribly!
They are going to have to institutionalize me if I don't get a Mackenzie fix soon!
Happy New Year to you all....
I would say 2008 was a pretty Special year... BUT, it is just going to get BETTER and BETTER!!
Here's to 2009... Hugs, M
Post a Comment