6 1/2 Months Old
This is something I saw on another blog that I really wanted to do with Mackenzie. One of Aunt E's friends, Dayle, takes monthly pictures of her daughter in her chair with one of her stuffed animals to show how much she is growing every month. I thought this was SO cute and I wish I would have started it when Mackenzie was born, but oh well...all I can do is start now!
Also, I'd like to send another thanks to my Aunt Anne and Uncle James for the chair you see in these pictures. Matt and I absolutely LOVE it and we know Mackenzie will too! It was one of the best baby shower presents we got! Thanks again! You guys are the best!
Mackenzie and Babbles - the knitted cat from Nonna
Mackenzie and Lala, the knitted frog from Nonna
I think this is just too cute!
Mackenzie - you are always giggling these days!
Wrestling match with Lala
Mackenzie's winning! :)
Mackenzie enjoying her Musical Stage in her "Skinny Jeans" from Old Navy - these are hysterical!!
She LOVES this toy!!
It's tasty! :)
1 comment:
mackenzie is so stinkin cute! you will love doing this it is so fun to look back at see how much she changes.
ADORABLE!!!!
Post a Comment