Monday, January 19, 2009

Mackenzie is 7 months old

Mackenzie,

Today is your 7-month birthday! I can't believe how big you're getting...I know I must sound like a broken record! I am so proud of you - you are sitting up 100% by yourself and starting to "creep" and you are within DAYS of crawling (Mommy can feel it!). Every day you are getting more and more personality and it's so fun to see what you like and don't like. You are starting to "whine" more and I haven't figured out if it's because you're really whiney or if you just found a new sound and are trying it out!

You are eating Stage 2 foods and loving every bite of it! You are definitely an eater and we haven't found anything you don't like. You are in 6-9 month clothes, but you can still fit into some 3-6 month things. We are still working hard to get you through all of your clothes. Mommy is retiring outfits after two wears so we can get to everything! You are even giving some of your old stuff to Ms. Wanda at daycare so that she can share it with needy families.

You love to play with the roll-around balls that you got for Christmas because they are fun to chase. You are also still enjoying the Musical Stage from Aunt Erin. I think one of your very favorite things to do is looking in a mirror. You get very excited and jump up and down and giggle when you see yourself or Mommy and Daddy in the mirror.

Mackenzie, we love you so much. You light up every single day in our lives and we feel so blessed that you have chosen us as your parents. Muah!

Love,
Mommy and Daddy




On a side note: I know that the following pictures all seem the same, but they make me smile because I can hear her giggles when I look at them! We had so much fun taking these:


Cheesing for the camera


With Babbles


Her new smile!


Laughing it up


Hanging out...


Such a sweet girl


Giggling...


Really giggling!!


She loves Babbles!


This is the most precious face I've ever seen

1 comment:

Nonna said...

Ohhh I miss you!!

I love you Mackenzie!!!

Nonna