January 20, 2009
We had a relaxed morning (sort of) since Mackenzie's doctor appointment wasn't until 9:45 a.m. Matt decided that he and Mackenzie should read a book together to pass some of the time. They read "One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish" by Dr. Seuss and I think they really enjoyed the first 10 pages or so. It wasn't until much later that Matt realized it was a longer story than he anticipated, but they had fun anyway!
I got a few pictures as well as some video of Mackenzie trying out a new trick. She is getting stronger and she's able to push up on all fours for a little while. Recently, she's even started rocking back and forth - it's super cute and I'm so glad I caught in on tape!
Daddy and Mackenzie reading together in her room!
As you can see, Mackenzie is very interested in the story and Daddy's hoodie strings!
No comments:
Post a Comment