January 21, 2009
Mackenzie's love for mirrors and baths continues to grow! Every time she sees herself in a mirror, we have to pause so that she can admire her reflection...I hope this isn't a sign of what's to come! I happen to think it's hysterical and I love the fact that she's realizing that we aren't in the mirror. When Matt or I make a funny face, she'll turn to look right at us. Ahhh, developmental milestones - gotta love 'em! :)
Here are some pictures from our playtime in front of the mirrors and then bathtime:
Mackenzie's love for mirrors and baths continues to grow! Every time she sees herself in a mirror, we have to pause so that she can admire her reflection...I hope this isn't a sign of what's to come! I happen to think it's hysterical and I love the fact that she's realizing that we aren't in the mirror. When Matt or I make a funny face, she'll turn to look right at us. Ahhh, developmental milestones - gotta love 'em! :)
Here are some pictures from our playtime in front of the mirrors and then bathtime:

Hey Mackenzie!!

Stinkin cute...

Checking herself out in the mirror...
No comments:
Post a Comment