Friday, January 30, 2009

New blog header!

Dayle and Lauren - thanks for the inspiration to finally do something with my blog header! Dayle, I enjoyed yours so much that I used the same layout! That picture of Karoline is just so beautiful!!! Thanks for the motivation and inspiration - both of your blogs look great!

Mom/Nonna - Thank you so much for putting our new blog header together! We love and miss you so much!!

4 comments:

Nonna said...

You're welcome!
I love you!!!
Hope you're in bed!

Love you!
Mama

Granniemac said...

Dearest Mackenzie,
I just love your sweet smiling face. Wish I could hold you, pinch you and give you lots of hugs and kisses. I love you, you are as beautiful as you Mommy and Nana.
Love always
Your Mimi

The Walkers said...

Love the new header!!! I had no idea Miss MK was sick until Erin mentioned it tonight!!!! I am so sorry and I am hoping that she is feeling much much much better soon!

carozza said...

I love it! glad i could be of some inspiration. haha
she is just too cute!!!!!!!