Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halloween Costume Pics

So, I may have jumped the gun (I know Halloween is still two weeks away!), but I just HAD to
get pictures of Mackenzie surrounded by pumpkins in her TOO CUTE Halloween costume! It took many, many hours to decide just what she should be for her very first Halloween and many failed attempts to win the costume on eBay, but I finally got one!



























We took some great pictures at Aunt Erin's house!




















She's an Octopus...and a HOT PINK one at that! :) We took her out to the pumpkins that her daycare is selling and she really did pretty good for it being so hot outside! She looks adorable and I absolutely love how the pictures turned out! Thanks Nonna for taking such awesome pictures!

1 comment:

debms said...

Mel,

She is the cutest little octopus I have ever seen. I cannot believe she is getting so big. I miss you guys and I miss seeing your mom.
Please give that baby lots of hugs and kisses from her Aunt Debbie.

Love you all