I also wanted to get some more pictures of Mackenzie's bathtime. She's such a big girl now that we have moved baths from the kitchen sink to the bathtub. She learned how to make the water splash and we relocated immediately! She loves to sit up on the "big girl" side of her bathtub so she doesn't have to lay back anymore. Now she can play with her ducks (she has 6 and her favorite is the one below that lights up - another sweet baby shower gift!) and splash as much as she wants....and she does (see below)!

Sitting up!!

Trying to crawl!!

So cute!!

Hehehehe....

Beautiful girl!

Sweet smile

HAHAHA! It looks like she meant to do this!

Splish splash!

She loves her duck!


Smiling again!
2 comments:
ROFL!!!
You're gonna pay for that 'hehehe' shot LOL!!!
Thanks Honey!
I love ya'll so much!!!
What a cutie. I can see why you are such a proud grandma, Cher.
Post a Comment